In the spirit of my friend Scott Rogers, I will post the end of the semester to do list. This is pretty much in the order of stuff what I got to do first.
- Review syllabi for all classes, to see what I said is due.
Respond to 4 ENGL 2010 student podcast assignments. Write 3 final exam questions on Gibson's Neuromancer. Write 2 final exam questions on the film Moon. Respond to 4 more ENGL 2020 short stories. Respond to 1 more 50 page novel section for ENGL 4020. Respond to remaining 4020 reading responses (this is going to suck). Write up response to Dean's new policies. Figure out exactly when Ike will not be in school. Schedule early final with testing center. Respond to ENGL 2020 portfolios.
- Respond to ENGL 2010 final projects.
- Grade ENGL 2130 exams and compute grades.
Send failure/low grade notifications to students. Go through ENGL 4020 portfolios.
- Final grades for ENGL 2010.
- Final grades for ENGL 2020.
- Final grades for ENGL 2130.
- Final grades for ENGL 4020.
Plan for Partners in the Parks Zion project.
- Plan for Partners in the Parks Grand Canyon-Parashant Project.
- Schedule dentist appointment.
- Schedule annual physical.
- Schedule annual skin cancer screening.
- Enter evaluation data into spreadsheet.
- Nap in the hammock with a book on my face.